Take advantage of our experience. We are Red Kalinka, the largest Russian school in the world, and you can now learn or teach Russian with our exclusive method: Sistema Kalinka. These textbooks are written only in Russian, so they can be used by both teachers and students from all over the world. Each textbook is the perfect source of texts and dialogues with audio, and adapted to a specific level. In addition, each grammar concept is gradually introduced, helping students improve naturally and easily.
The book “Sistema Kalinka 2” consists of 10 units. Each lesson includes vocabulary lists (with audio), texts (with audio), dialogues (with audio), grammar tables and exercises (with solutions). Here you can read and listen to some samples:
Listen to samples of this book:
Listen to a sample: Dialogue
Listen to a sample: Vocabulary
Listen to a sample: Text
SISTEMA KALINKA – BOOK 2 (LEVEL A1 – A2)
These are the general contents of this book:
Grammar contents. Learn the necessary Russian grammar to reach the intermediate level:
- Irregular verbs and nouns
- Demonstrative pronouns and prepositions.
- The accusative case used as direct object.
- Imperative forms of verbs.
- Singular endings of the prepositional case.
- Pronouns in the dative to express tastes and age.
- The prepositional case and special usage of prepositions.
- Introduction to the instrumental case.
- Introduction to the use of cases with numbers.
- The verb in the future tense.
Vocabulary contents. Improve your knowledge and reach a vocabulary of 1000 words:
- Colours and descriptions.
- Food and drinks.
- Clothing and footwear for men and women.
- Parts of the house, furniture and buildings.
- Months, seasons and weather.
- Body parts. Going to the doctor.
- Means of transport.
- Summer and winter activities.
- The numbers from 10 to one million
- Additional basic vocabulary.
Learn and teach Russian anywhere
These learning materials come in pdf format and are compatible with any device (PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, tablet, …). They include professional recordings in mp3. You can listen to the audio while reading the lesson, or you can play the mp3 recordings on your phone or audio player and listen to it anywhere.